Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, analyze and maintain construction schedules using Primavera P6
- Monitor project objectives via schedule, budget, cost control, and resource loads
- Preparation of progress and forecast reports and presentations
Skills and experience required:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in applicable field (Engineering or Economics)
- Several years of experience in project scheduling
- Experience with Primavera P6
- Good English skills, Finnish is a benefit
- Effective team working and interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information please see www.nipromec.com.
For more information please contact Nipromec Group´s Key Account Manager Juha Sormunen, +358 50 464 6558.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, please apply by sending your CV and contact information here: https://nipromec.teamtailor.com/jobs/216212-site-scheduler-pori-area. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros. For more information please go to www.nipromec.com Nipromec Oy Ltd is a global consulting and engineering company operating in energy-, industry- and offshore fields.