We are now looking for a PSM Mechanical Planning Engineer for a project in Olkiluoto. The work starts as soon as possible and estimated ending duration is 9 months.
Main task will include:
- Gathering of all tasks from commissioning, construction, maintenance and operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to fulfil the technical specifications and get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Deliver the final mechanical level 1 and level 2 schedules for the project – schedule owner for level 1 and level 2
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings with the representatives from all disciplines
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
The following general and technical background is expected:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering and experience of operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems and overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Capable to make reasonable decisions and chair the meetings
- Experience of work planning and PTW
- Fluent in English
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply by sending your CV and contact information here. Please note that by applying you agree that your data is handled according to our recruitment register procedure.
Nipromec Oy Ltd is an international consulting and engineering company founded in 2003. We offer design and consulting services for multiple industries with emphasis on energy and construction. Nipromec offices in Finland are located in Rauma, Turku, Tampere and Helsinki. Group has offices also in Erlangen, Germany and Bristol and London in United Kingdom.
Privately owned Finnish Nipromec Group consists of Nipromec Oy Ltd, Nipromec UK Ltd, N-Pro Resources Oy Ltd, Nipromec Engineering and Nipromec Site Services. Nipromec Group is audited and certified by Bureau Veritas and holds the ISO 9001/14001 and OHSAS 18001 certificates. 2017 Nipromec Group turnover was 13 million Euros.